FURNITURE, FIXTURES AND EQUIPMENT TENANT INSTALLATION
Baseline ensures that the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment (FF&E) is procured and installed within project programme, budget and the interior design vision of our client.
As Baseline understands the dependencies placed on the FF&E fit-out, our methodical attention to detail supports the procurement, installation and integration with the electronics and soft services. In order to achieve the FF&E procurement and fit-out objectives, Baseline works in close partnership with our clients internal Procurement Department, the Project Cost Management Team and Interior Designers.
Through the fit-out process, Baseline covers the following key elements:
- Establish the workplace standards and furniture catalogue
- Approved cost plan
- Procurement parameters and process
- Supplier prequalification’s
- Tender analysis and Supplier Shortlisting’s
- Samples and mock up reviews
- Contractual agreement and payment terms
- Manufacturing and Shipping process
- Installation and Placement
- Client Handover
© 2018 Copyright. Baseline Project Management.